Updating Your Profile Page
Keeping Your Information Current
For staff with an active Navigator funding account, a Navigator profile page is automatically generated on the www.navigators.org website. The page informs people about your ministry and invites people to make an online gift to your ministry. It’s also where you can give a brief description of your ministry and post a current photo of yourself.
A generic ministry description was included when the page was generated, but it’s possible to personalize the description and update it and the photo as often as you like.
These instructions will help you keep the information on your page current.
Photo: To change the primary photo on your page, email the new photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As large as possible (500K-5MB) to ensure it can be sized properly and retain quality
- Couples and families: faces should be close together as the photo will be cropped to a square
- Taken within the last six months
- Color photo—no black and white photos or photos with filters (Instagram)
- Professional or business casual attire
- Free of seasonal decorations and pets
Ministry description: To change your ministry description paragraph, go to mystaffpage.navigators.org. Enter the prefix of your email as the username and your NavCental password for the password. Enter a new or updated description of your ministry in the “Ministry Description” area, and click “Update Page.”
Please email email@example.com with questions.